IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear alli have got few phones having 62XX range which is given to one of our client now i want when these phones dial out .. only these few phone they will have their own DID displayed  as Caller ID which i have given to client on one of their phones...

Hi all,Background summary:we're trying to phase out our older voice gateways & moving to the new, which means IOS 15.1 whilst sticking with our callmanager 4.2.Problem:When making external calls out our new voice gateway the ccm.exe process jumps to ...

Hello Everyone,Let me just summarize what i have so far.  I have 4 ip phones configured correctly with "ephone"s and "ephone-dn"s. Each of these phones can call each other with no problems. I have Vic2-2FXO card and i plugged two pstn lines into it b...

Currently configuring a Cisco Unified Border Element on a Cisco 3945 router.  I am trying to configure a software MTP on the router and not use the UCM for the MTP.  Does telephony-service need to be turned up on the CUBE for this to work?

preeve by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is an easy question that I thought I knew the answer to. Where do you configure CUCM to send calls to voicemail after a certain number of rings. Under the directory number of each phone you can easily check the voicemail checkbox to send calls t...

Hi GuysI need some help configuraing a solution for my customer that I don't eactly know how to implement. I am installing Call Manager v.8 for them and as part of this, the wish to do some inbound number translation wihich I will do my best to descr...

ianwarb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 3rd party IVR servers that I connect to with Call Manager and  two SIP trunks via two route patterns. Is there a way in Call Manager  to have these two SIP trunks load balanced in a round robin setup or any  other high available method?

npaolini by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Here is something I would like to know:- I have a good backup from callmanager- The MCS server is defect, so I have a new one- I have the new licenses that match the new MAC address- I have all passwords except for the Security PasswordAccording t...