IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Just curious if you can use intercom to one way to more then one phone, or if anyone knows of another way to accomplish the same ends. I know about paging but want to the actual phones and not a speaker system. Any help is apreciated. running CUCM 7....

j_lichatz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Calls unknow

My customer is receiving in your customer's bill many international calls unknown ,Jamaica, Sierra Leone and other countrys, which has no relationship comercial.I think the thing should be done without going through the CUCM that these are not includ...

Dear all,I need a urgent help in one of my deployment. My logistic guys lost the media CD of cisco CUCM 8.5 now i am blank how i start my deployment. Can anyone help me out in this. or is there any other method to get the CD again from Cisco. ?Wiaint...

HiDavid,One of your team has gave me some steps to follow it of the SIP phone configuration, I followed these steps but unfortunately it does not work , so what is thebest solution to make the normal mobile phone as SIP phone integrated with callmana...

Experts,During a WAN failure, I will have a router configured with SRST for the remote phones. How can I export the CDR generated on SRST to the CUCM? Is this possible? Understand the CDR generated on SRST is a raw or rather a syslog message. Can any...

Actually my problem is we have a building of 28 floors, and we have to separate the building floor by floor means 1st floor will have      ext  : 11XX          (only 20 extensions will be used in each floor 1101-1120)2nd floor will have     ext  : 1...

I'm working on a multi-cluster UCN design and am wondering if this scenario will be supported.  The attached diagram describes the scenario.  The question is when a VMN user sends sends a message to the Corporate Domino Address of a user (SMTP Proxy ...