IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everybody,I'm trying to configure a Cisco 880 voice router to register SIP phones and serve as a gateway in a remoted office. For now I've managed to get my two phones to register on the router, i can see them in the "show voice register pool a...

Hello, My customer is running CUCM version 11.5 and trying to integrate a 3rd Party PBX (3CX) that it has in the office so that extensions on CUCM can 4 digit dial 3CX extensions. The 3CX system requires the SIP Trunk to have authentication. I know t...

Hi, I am upgrading my CUBE (300 sessions) in active/standby mode (not box-to-box redundancy) to 4331 series routers with IOS 17.2.1r. For the session license, do I need to purchase 300 sessions for each CUBE (total 600) or I need to purchase only 300...

Hi all, I have a Problem with SNR. When I call a Cisco Phone, i hear it ringing. But when the mobile phone starts ringing too (SNR) the Ringtone on the Remote Site is muted.  Has anyone an idea what could be the Problem?CUBE configuration? Greetings ...

Slavi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes