IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I need to do a firmware upgrade for a 7921 phone in my environment. In reading over the document on how to do this it mentions "Finally you have to restart TFTP service. Go to Cisco             Unified Serviceability, then go to Tools >             C...

I see from the security guide. Not all phones support encryption of Configuration files. I have a mix of phones that are supported, as well as 7940/60 and 7912 that do not. Can I have my cluster support both encrypted and unencrypted config files? Th...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Can anyone please help me to check why Inbound calls to modem fails to establish through VG224 as per below scenario.Inbound Call------>VoiceGateway--(H323)--->CUCM---(MGCP)-->VG224--->ModemMGCP modem passthrough is configured on VG224 with N...

Good day.Is there any way to see what numbers dialed by some DN's?Without L3 binding to ccm,sample IP telephony E1 to remote branches i can see called and calling numbers with "sh voice call status" command.VoIP_PRI#sh voice call statusCallID     CID...

D_Lebedev by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes