cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! H323 with CUCM 7

Hi everyone,I'm using CUCM 7.1.5 with Cisco 3825 router as a gateway. I have decided to migrate from MGCP to H323, but I'm having some issues with dial-peers.I'm able to make calls but unable to receive, I'm getting busy fast tone. On CUCM side route...

CISCO VOICE COMPETITORS

Hello,I remember that somewhere in Cisco web there is some documents comparing Cisco UC solutions with other fabricants (Alcatel, Avaya, etc.). Could anybody tell me where it is? I need, particularly, a comparative with free Asterisk solutions.Thank ...

callmanager 6.1 with NM-HD-2VE=

after an upgrade from ccm 4.1 to 6.1 i noticed that my conference resources were not registered here is the running configuration question do i need to upgrade the ios ? also where can i find the link to configuring sccp the old way and the new way?...

ggittins by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

7940 Firmware Compatibility

Hi,I am upgrading my cucm from 6.1.3 to 7.1.5, at present my7940 phones are using firmware P0S3-08-11-00/P00308010100 will I able to use the same firmware after the upgrade. As most of my phones is in remote site and will take my WAN for downloading ...

Translation Pattern

Dear AllI have two CCM7 server , now I have an question , As Follow is my environment1、Two CCMs are Cluster2、One Unity Connection provide voice-mail and Auto Attendant services3、2911 router is voice gateway , it connent a ISDN PRI LINE ( 30B+D )4、 No...

DID

All,I have the following DID configuration on my CME/voice gateway.Will both be necessary and what will they do? Does "incoming called-number ." mean any calls from POTS line?dial-peer voice 8900 pots description 89xx DIDs incoming called-number . di...

yuhuiyao by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUxAC and remote attendant console

Hi,A customer is asking what are the guidelines for CUxAC server and console locations :- is there any caveat to have the application server in the main site and client attendant console in another site?- any pre-requisite for delay & BW?Thx in advan...

gmenu by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes