IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I wonder if anyone can help. I have a non gatekeeper trunk between CUCM 8.0 and Callmanager 3.3 If we try to do an ad hoc conference  with 2 parties on one site and the 3rd on the other. The call fails to the 3rd party.I have tried setting up MTP on ...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I use a UCS C200 server with Emergency Responder 8.5(1) am I required to run ESXi or can I install Emergency Responder directly on the hardware without ESXi? Table 8 Supported UCS Platformshttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps842/prod...

I have an ASA 5505 that I'm trying ti use to get a Phone Proxy running.  At the moment, the phone is plugged into a switch that is then plugged into the outside interface on the ASA.  I've tried a couple of different configurations that I saw in a co...

refram by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Referring to the topology in the attached diagramI would like to know how it is possible to send a fax from Site B (Branch) using the PSTN line of Site A (Head Office) over the WANWhat are the commands and configurationI can make phone calls over the...

nascoentr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes