IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a room with  two  phones,  both  phones have the same number ( shared line).when a takes a call on one phone how can  we on a simple way  transfer the call on the other ?  Call park solution is excluded because  it will be too complex fo...

Hi allI have an MGCP gateway connected to our 5.1.3 CUCM.It seems we have exceeded our DSP's capability as users are unable to make calls out the gateway due to no channels being available. On the gateway I can see the error messages informing that t...

Hi all,I have just did fresh installation of Call Manager Business Edition 6.1 on MCS-7828I3 Server.I can work perfectly on Call Manager, but Unity Connection seems not working properly.like, im not able to see add button into users options to add us...

All, Im trying to understand something that I was told by a hosted VoIP provider.  I currently have a older CallManager 4.x and Im going to a Cisco hosted solution.  Ive been concerned that this provider hasnt asked me alot of questions about our cur...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,    We are running CUCM 8 , Iphones are integrated with CUCM via Cisco Mobile 8.All working OK except we cannot search the corporate directory.CUCM is not integrated with LDAP, it is getting user details from End user configuration.Is that suppor...

stharmal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are running out of phone licenses on our CUCM 6.1.2 hence I wish to do an audit and look for unregistered phones (phones that have been used in the past but then removed but still configured on the CUCM and using licenses) and delete them. I ca...

Hello,     I've installed a CUCM 8 cluster in a network that has been having very short lived, intermittent, outages (in the area of 30 to 60 seconds.)  My phones are unregistering and reregistering as a result and I would like to know if there's a w...