cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

SIP phones with CME

Hello:I want to know what models of SIP Phones can I use with CME 4.3 or 7.0Can I use, for example, Tandberg models,or Polycom models or only Cisco models?. there is any sip firmware for this terminals?thanks for you answersAntonio

aherraez77 by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SIP configuration on CUCM 6.0

Dear Any ExpertsHow can I configure SIP on cucm 6. And kindly help me whether I can be able to connect SIP phones from to home to another sip phone located on another location without any static mapping. Provided that I configured SIP server and is s...

Resolved! MCS-7825

Hello Friends,MCS-7825-H4-IPC1I m trying to install one of the cisco works module in  MCS 7825,i booted with HP smart start Is this product from HP or from IBM,The HP smart start CD just keep on stuck to detecting hardware,Do anybody  know that this ...

CCIE LAB HELP!!!!

Hi,I have recently booked my ccie lab. The ccie exam policies state in age requirements "Minors are individuals between  13–17 years of age who may test and receive certification w/parental consent". I'm 16 years old and I would like to know if the c...

ISDN switchtype

Hi all,I am new to the CCNA voice world. First of all, I come across to the ISDN switch type in some website, but I still cannot get the clear picture of this concept. May I know where I can get the ISDN switchtype that to be used in our voice networ...