IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to replace a server with a new server.The CM version is 6.0.1 and it is a publisher only; no subsI have restored several times a backup and normally this doesn't give a problem because I have all the information.In this case I don't have th...

Question, i have a 2811 with an AIM-CUE that is currently running Unity Express 3.2. I want to upgrade this module to run CUE 7.1.7. The only complete install packages I see are:cue-vm-k9.isecue-vm-k9-nmxcue-vm-k9.smeWhich package do I choose for an ...

johnnywan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have cisco 7911, i wants to use the hash key for accelerating the call but the problem is the phone sends this # character to the IP PBX so the dialed numbers gives error message.the current dialplan.xml file as following:<DIALTEMPLATE>    <TEMPLAT...

mostafa33 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

call manager 7 and 2821, they speak mgcpi can make calls out the bri.i have translation pattern for isdn calls on incoming called number to be forwarded to the receptionest extension.but im getting a busy signal and the following on the debug isdn q9...

eicc30000 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MeetMe Drop

Hi guys,I want change something about MeetMe, for example, I host a meeting use MeetMe 5151, then someone dial in the meeting, when we finished, I press "End Call", I hope everyone drop. I know the default setting is if someone forget hung up , the M...

Hello Freinds,i need help to get our setup for mobile access working from internal extentions, we are able to get the call flow working from outside call,when call came from PSTN to extention configured for snr we are able to get the call on both, ex...