IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day.Is there any way to see what numbers dialed by some DN's?Without L3 binding to ccm,sample IP telephony E1 to remote branches i can see called and calling numbers with "sh voice call status" command.VoIP_PRI#sh voice call statusCallID     CID...

D_Lebedev by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello there. Looking for advice to solve voip routing problem. I have 3 locations: HQ office (A) and two branch offices (B and C). Each office has its own call pattern. A... for HQ B... and C... for branch officies respectively.I dont know how to rou...

grinch182 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an FXO port on a UC520 configured to make cisco ip phones ring when a call comes in through the PSTN.  However, if there is no pickup of these ringing phones and then the caller hangs up - the phones continue to ring which is of course not ...

Hi, any one know how to use translation pattern to translate the 00 to 0412 345 678 in CUCM 7.1? Or any other ways we can implement this translation? User wants to use short dial as peed dial, say 00 to their boss, 01 to theri manager etc.Thanks a lo...

Resolved! ASA Generates LSC

I'm working with a client on a Phone Proxy.  I have it up and running, but they now want to have the phone register using an LSC.  They do not have CUCM in mixed mode, they do not have the keys required for running the CTL client.  My client swears t...

refram by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support,i read that for configuring VoIP, you must considere codec points, the code G.711 and G.729A.I want to know regarding configuring routers or swicthes, how can i chose one or other codec?How can i decide to use G.711 or another codec?Regard...