IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a CUCM 8 and a GW 2811 and I want to know how do I change the calling number.For example, my trunk number is 31325160 and my directory is 9061 if I call someone in PSTN I want to show the calling number as 31329061 not 31325160.How can I do...

Hi,I am looking for voip encryption solution, Cisco Canada(Montreal) said that this solution has never been deployed, at least in Canada.I can't believe that Cisco secure voip is not deployed in our government institutions which means that any networ...

omahrez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I do have a CME setup .All phones are working in sccp protocol.We have done the Natting private CME address to public ip.I gave the Public Ip address to  the remote ip phone ,But no luck.Phone Showing "Registering".I have opened the ports(Sccp-2000 a...

Hello Everyone,I have UC 560, ESW 520 48 port POE switch and window 2008 R2 server. My question is i have to use DHCP pool from my window 2008 R2 server.For that which changes i should make on UC 560?????? I know how to configure DHCP pool with optio...

Hi all, in a CUCME environment, is it possible for a 7945 for example,         to change the order of blf and speed dials. Because now, if i issue the command under ephone:blf-speed-dial 1 954 label "XXX" deviceblf-speed-dial 2 955 label "XYX" device...

dwtcp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,         I have a confusion regarding DID (direct inwards dialing).                  when an organization purchases a range of numbers for DID/DOD, does the organization have to use that range for internal and external purposes or else can we ...