IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I've seen the integration for a conference phone for a Zoom meeting, but wondering if it's possible to use a SIP endpoint (8865) w/ it's camera for a Zoom meeting?  I saw a write up on doing it using some APIs but wanted to know if there is a simpler...

Hello I need some help. I have no experience with Cisco products at all. I'm a Sys Admin but have been tasked to deploy some new phones to end users because our Network Admin is no longer with the company. Anyhow, we have .1x on our network and we ut...

fuy5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a 7821 phone running the latest multiplatform (MPP) firmware, 11.2.3 MSR1-1.  I've noticed that the phone sends an NTP request to my local NTP server (configured via DHCP) every 64 seconds.  Is this normal behavior?  It seems a bit exce...

niuoras01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!i have a strange problem with incoming calls.every now and then the collective number of the caller is displayed but not the extension number.The network:2 CUCM version 10.5.2.12901-1 in the cluster, these are connected to 2 ISR4331. The ISR ar...

CeWe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very strange problem trying to upgrade CUCM from 11 to 11.5. The error is Unable to obtain an inactive partition label The full log file from upgrading is attached. I've tried different bootable and nonbootable iso files and even other versi...