IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone, i have a issue with a Call Manager 7.0.2, i hope you can help me...I Have one central site and one remote...also have several route patterns that i used for the calls on both sides..I have a particular route pattern used for emergency...

Resolved! Outgoing DDI

We have a PBX -> QSIG->2900->CUCM8->ISDN2900GATEWAY.I would like to display DDI number when making calls over the PSTN  (this is from the PBX handsets and Ip Phones)as opposed to the main number. I know you can do it on the phones. but I want to do i...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I recently set up Skype for SIP (aka Skye Connect) with my Cisco ISR 2811 running IOS 12.4(22)T.Everything works almost flawlessly, but unfortunately I'm having some trouble with inbound calls. After further investigation, it seems that Skype's se...

Hi all,We have 100+ IP-phones registering to a CME(ISR-1) at a branch office with a PSTN trunk as well.Another new 5 phones are registering to a CUCM at central site and falling back to another SRST router(ISR-2)100 IP-phones------------------ CME (I...

Hi all,One of our customers is asking for call recording feature on the CUCMBE.I did search on the web and on the cisco website and did find how to implement this.My question is the following:  Is there a way to record a call on the CUCMBE?  or must ...

ngtelecom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes