IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having an issue with Call Forward All (CFA) CSS when using the Line/Device CSS approach.When I configure a CSS for CFwdAll (using a LINE CSS), I can't CFwdAll to any internal DN's (call cannot be completed). If I use a Device CSS for CFwdAll, then th...

jstemke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process of upgrading from Call Manger 4.2 to 8.0.  I would like to find out how many licenses we are using on the existing system, so I'll know how much we'll have to spend on upgraded licensing before making the jump.  There's no licen...

mljohns72 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,This is slightly off-topic.  I was wondering if anyone had any any recommendations for a software or hardware package that will allow inbound faxes to get routed to a network folder instead of being printed out.  A"plus" would be the a...

1) Can we create a Partition under Partition.2) Can a Partition be part of multple CSS's. If yes, then can we define priorities for these partitions.3) Can we define a Partition from Site-A to CSS on Site-B and vice-versa.4) Is there any limitation o...

I am trying to register a new 7921 phone... It has got anIP Address..signal strength good.... I gave TFTP IP... it shows "configuring CM List" then suddenly the process stops - message is "Not in Service"... any help would be most welcome.... Ashok.....

Resolved! Voicemail CUE

Hi all,A customer has a UC540 with voicemail configured on the CUE. When calling internal to the "main" phone with the call forward noan to the voicemail is working perfectly, the message is played and people can leave a message.When an external call...

p-vincent by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,**********UPDATE*************I have the same problem with E1/R2 so the sip trunk its ok.**********************************Everytime I call a local number from a analog phone (I'm using a VG224) first it gets fast busy signal for about 5 seco...

mezcalito by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,we have a Severity 1 situation here, where there are huge number unidentifies calls going through our Voice Gateway.Example debug log..44078563: Jan 19 10:59:18.605: //-1/FF4025DC8F44/CCAPI/cc_api_display_ie_subfields:   cc_api_call_setup...

We are about to deploy Cisco IP Communicators in our organisation. And in that regard a few questions arise.What happens when the laptop with the softphone is shut down? I suspect you will get an error when the number of the softphone is called.Is th...