IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, i want to ask about Route list registration:So my company has a h.323 gateway to avaya on one of branch office that has CUCM A sub  (let's say branch A). I've configured a route pattern, a route list, and a route group (which only have t...

We have a setup as follows:We have a Line Group for our Mortgage Loan Originators, and this is set up in a circular pattern in order to rotate calls. The numbers in the Line Group each forward to the MLOs' respective cell phones.We desire to have it ...

jmorton1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two (2) ISR 4321 connected to the ISP via SIP, we are getting disconnect and the only way to fix the issue is to restart the Interface.   We get the following issue.003116: *Aug 10 17:29:03.257: //34363/DFC86B29AAA7/SIP/Error/sipSPIFlushDefer...

Hi All, Need some advice regarding expressway compatibility with CUCM version 10.5. Yes I know the version is old and needs upgrading but the customer is not in a position to do so just now but does require MRA. The matrix says minimum is 8.1, recomm...

We have a set of new 8841 phones that re-register when going off-hook/on-hook.  I've got a TAC case open, however we have not found a cause.  Thought I'd post here to see if anyone as seen this behavior from these phones.  CM is version 10.5 running ...

We are using the 8851 IP Phones and for the speed dials we would like to have a button that does the area code and first 3 digits and then pause to allow the user to enter the last 4 digits.   Is there anyway to do it?I tried # and commas in the spee...