IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to install a headset in 7965 but i can't do it work. I don't know if i modify every field in management web. We want that the user can talk with the handset and the headset. Anyone can help me?Thanks

Pericles31 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are running Unity 5.0 with CUCM 7.x in a Unified Messaging enviroment. I would like some call flow recommendations to acheive the following.     Have users call helpdesk ext 4200 and it goes straight to voice mail     Each week a different techn...

I've got a Cisco 7940G phone which is playing up so I thought i'd look in the Debug Display log....There's lots in there, but i can't find anywhere on the net which actually tells me what it all means.Does anyone know of a Cisco (or any) URL which ex...

Hello all, i have a 3945 configured as an H323 Gateway for my CUCM cluster....in this gateway, i have also configured the following ITSP:voice service voip allow-connections h323 to h323 allow-connections h323 to sip allow-connections sip to h323 all...

caytos1989 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes