IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just an alert for those who are upgrading harddrives in older MCS 7835 servers with 72GB 2.5" SAS drives to 146GB 2.5" SAS drives and decide to order A03-D146GA2= from newegg.com http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822689010There's ...

HiWe are planning for Upgrade CUCM 7.0 to 8.0(3).Present version 7.0 is running on MCS-7835.Question is : Upgradaion from 7.x to 8.0(3) require any server virtualization? or is it same like upgradation from 6.x to 7.x ?Below doucment on ugrade  is no...

Hi all ¡¡I'm studing about ip telephony and i have some doubts."The voice packets must be carried over a unique voice VLAN (known as the voice VLAN ID or VVID) or over the regular data VLAN (known as the native VLAN or the port VLAN ID, PVID)."The re...

I'm configuring controller on this 2921. it takes following commands but those commands doesn't show up in "sh run":controller T1 0/0/0 framing esf linecode b8zsit only shows following:controller T1 0/0/0 cablelength long 0dbPls advise. and what is "...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 7942g

Please i need help!! i just reset one of  my phone cisco's and now its like looking for the firmware and i don have it and i cant download becasuse im not a CCIE, os someone could help me with that?i really would appreciate that!!Thanks!