IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,we are having 2 analog lines connected to 2 fxo ports. Port 0/1/0(594) and 0/1/1(671). If i try to call the number 594 the call is working fine but if try to call 671 its not working, im able to hear the ringing sound but the call is not estab...

We have a daily backup set up for our CUCM and a weekly backup set up for CUC.Both of these systems regularly report an error when viewing the history page of the Disaster Recovery System.When viewing the current status, however, each individual back...

Resolved! Line Group ->VM

Is there a way to have the ending member of a line group be vm , having the dn of the hunt pilot?I have a help desk with HP having all members in the line group, they want last choice as vmthanks

Resolved! CME call queueing

Hi folks,We're running CME 4.2(0) with CUE 2.3.4.  A CUE AA script handles incoming calls, and redirects to an internal extension if necessary.Please could you advise on the best way of creating a call queue on the CME to receive our redirected calls...

I am having an issue with a 7962 and I think I am completely misinformed about how the phone load process works. The current setup involves a 7962, a cisco 2811, and a NME-16ESW switch module. Currently, we are using SCCP for the phone load. In the 2...

Hi,It seems like the Cisco voip solution supports the voice encryption via SRTP protocol.At this point, this solution has never been deployed in the Canadian market. I asked Cisco Canada (Montreal), they said that no Canadian client has deployed such...

omahrez by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am preparing to apply the dst patch and have ran into an issue with the DB replication...when I go into unified reporting it states it can't reach the subscriber:hows if replication is good or bad. RTMT Counter InformationError The bk0074ccm2 serve...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes