IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am getting Mgcp DChannel Out Of Service alert continuesly, Calls are working fine, when checked in the gateway both the isdn are active, when checked both isdn interface i can see the only difference between these two is Reliebelity on one i...

hi all,i configured uc520 with voicemail and auto attendant .but if i enable the autoattendant in the incoming call i am not able to listen the voice which i recorded by phone and also if i want to leave a voicemailalso i am not getting default voice...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

currently it is running router 2921 with CCME and CUE. i have done the configuration for Holiday greeting only(exclude welcome greeting). unfortunately it seems not able to trigger the script of holiday greeting. my configuration as following. when i...

kamwong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does any know how to create cisco AA with cisco unity connection 7 ...I did a lot of work creating CTI points ans test the integration with CUCM but the problem that on I test a call form PSTN and try to enter an internal extension it doesnt recogniz...