IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to upgrade the SCCP firmware of a 7941 model, but the display locks on a upgrading message.The new firmeware´s version is 8.X and the old one is previous from 7.X .I found some Cisco documents that warned about the impossibility of a dire...

cfujimura by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me? I have CUCM cluster with 1 publisher and 1 subscriber, I had a maintenance and shutdown both, I first turn on subscriber and phones could not registered with it and even I could not logged in as an administrator, when I turn o...

baxta2712 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a fun one coming up here.    Since DMA is not supported, Im expecting will have to use BAT to export the devices from CUCM 3.x and then rebuilt it all over on 8.x for a clean re-install.  Luckily this is single small site, but still..   Anyone...

hello,i have a customer who need to upgrade her Call Manager business Edition 6.1.1.2000.3  to the last version 8.X.hoe not have contract .what products i shoud pourchase for him :- CUCM-BE-MIG     ( SW CMBE migration to CUCM 7.X/Unity Conn 7.X))- CM...

bsaid1977 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, after reseting DB Layer Monitor Service, db replication is out of order in the cluster. RTMT is showing a replication status of 3 for publisher and 0 for subcriber node.I try to stop replication on sub:utils dbreplication stop SUB=>replication...

jtoque by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have problems whit the external number in a conference, for example internal conference is established, but when I call to external number (PSTN) the conference is finished. Because this problem could be happening?CUCM version 6. The conference ...