cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CUBE DEsign

I have a customer with 2 data centres two 2900 ISR and a sip trunks for PSTN available at each site my understanding is I create a h.323 connection from CM to each GW then a SIP connection using CUBE to the sip provider for inbound the sip provider w...

Meet-Me for password

To all NetPro gurus,With CUCM 8.0, is there any way I can set an individual password for each 'Meet-Me' conference??I have read other posts at NetPro and I kept on coming across where ppl suggest to use Unity Connection as a Meet-Me Conference server...

huntlee by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SNR with GSM gateway

if I implement SNR and use a quescom GSM gateway does this have an effect on the ability to hand the call back to desk phone?the customer basically does not want to pay for the 2nd call leg as they get free minutes from their mobile providerany major...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wrong time phones

I have this configurationCUCM: 7.1.3.32900-4Phones: 7911 (SCCP11.8-5-3S)NTP Server:admin:utils ntp statusntpd (pid 17450) is running...     remote           refid      st t when poll reach   delay   offset  jitter=====================================...

Resolved! BARS in ccm version 7.1

my backup history says the last good backup was on 12-01. when I try to do a manual back up, I receive a message that a backup is currently in progress. I try to cancel it but it doesn't allow me to. it's been processing for about a week now, how ca...

lkinchen by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes