IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CUCM 6.1CallXpress 6.x (using a VM pilot and profile in CUCM)essentially the VM has sccp emulation ports that look like 7940s for each VM portVM pilot - 8200DID users - 8000-8200VM only users - 4000-4200 (no DID #s)We have some users from our PBX mig...

thanmad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have 15 buildings, each has in avarage 6 floors; each floor is devided in half; east and west wing. I have to creat about 120 different zones (ELIN). The most important part for me is to be able to put description in each port. Is there a w...

Hi,we have a timing problem with CTI.We use callmanager 4.2.3 and a CTI application.If we initiate a call with our cti application the callmanager wait approximatly 20 seconds to dial out.Also the same probleme with web-dialer.Is there a timer in ser...

akleemann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've always configured VG224 to use a single port (FA0/0) and of course bound media and control to that interface.  Is there a way to configure both ports to be used for redundacy?  I would like to connect 1 port to one access switch and the other to...