IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am new to the CCNA voice world. First of all, I come across to the ISDN switch type in some website, but I still cannot get the clear picture of this concept. May I know where I can get the ISDN switchtype that to be used in our voice networ...

I have a callmanager 7.1.5 tryimg to get a Polycom VVX 1500 registered and I cannot get the phone to register. I get a registration rejected on the callmanager.Any config or help would be appreciated

miket by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have sucessfully interconnected a Call Manger Ver 7.1.5.20000-6 with  3 diffrent  PBXs via a MGCP gateways using a 1MFT1E1 cardsThe protocol used  in all of them is Qsig all calls are routed sucessufly between call manager and all the PBXs. B...

Nuno Melo by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up mobility voice axcess and following the guidelines in this: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_0_1/ccmfeat/fsmobmgr.htmlWhen i activate the service i get this*Nov  9 16:16:29.755 CEST: //-1//HIFS:/hifs_http_cb:...

Currently have a Unity Connect set up in a failover configration at two diffrent datacenters. UCM is also located at multiple locations, cluster includes 4 subs.  My goal is to make sure that the primary UC appliance registers to the Sub located in t...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I’m working for one Voice project and would like to ask some technical questions. Please kindly advice if you have any ideas.We have two offices, A and B.A is like a HQ and using CUCM 8 with ISDN 10.B is a branch office and they are using norma...

Andrewkai by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a CME.  After making a restar under telephony-service, the phones remain in deceased state:ephone-31[30] Mac:D0D0.FD71.181B TCP socket:[-1] activeLine:0 whisperLine:0 DECEASEDephone-37[36] Mac:D0D0.FD71.1834 TCP socket:[-1] activeLine:0 whi...

I have a meet me conf bridge numbers that have worked in the past but now when you press the meet me button on the 7936 phone you are not prompted with a tone to enter the number. I have used my IP Communicator and pressed the meet me button entered ...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes