IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have an analog/SIP voice GW(Patton) with FXO port connected to public land line.On this analog GW, I have also analog sets connected to FXS ports.This GW is sip-connected to CUCM 12.5.1: on which I have hundreds of SIP phones  Questions: 1°...

I can only advice you all to fully test this thing before buying one.- Dial plan not working- Dial plan not supporting "+" and also not "."- Not well documentaed (where is dial plan documentaded?)- Completely different (web)interface compared to know...

Lhausklsg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Recently we had to configure dns servers for our mixed-mode cucm cluster. After that, all phones fell back to non-secure status, thus preventing encrypted calls from happening. Even though we know the certificates are self signed, we were av...

I am stuck on the "enter activation code or service domain" screen. I do not have a tftp server, nor CUCM, nor any other tool to get this working. I have one phone and a laptop. I just want to get access to the web interface. That doesn't work either...

dander2k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCL Licences

Hi Guys Please if you can let me know if the following scenario licencing is correct. FAX machine, to be connected using ATA. Name : Ground Floor Fax Machine. We should be able to search for it over the Corporate Directory and Add a User ID and Passw...