IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear allNow , I meet an question, Our Customer has an ipt network and they tell us the ip phone need to apply partition and css policy in each phone , Does any can help me , Has any one can tell me best method to be possible to let me fast complete t...

We have an issue regarding the call display on the 7965/7942 phones.  Here it goes....When  we receive a call on either a 7965 with multiple lines configured, and  the call is placed on hold, we see a call display with the incoming  number flashing o...

I plan to use "mobile connect" feature for big UC customer.But, "mobile connect" is able to use only T1-PRI, written by CUCM SRND.I plan to use BRI at a lot of branches, and tested no problems.Why unsupport of BRI? What's problems? What's going to ha...

amigo by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allI have an question, I have set a meet-me dn in cucm7  also I set MRG and MRGL in cucm or choose MRGL in device then ip phone apply the device poolnow I call meetme dn before i press meetme button , then i hear the busy sound ,how do i resolve...