IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have a strange problem with a couple BRIs answering calls. We have MGCP and are trying to migrate to H323. Recently we tested this and the calls seemed to work but stopped all of a sudden and no longer ring back or hear any voice. These are ...

r.earle by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! incoming COR list

Hi,I have a doubt in using incoming COR list, for a call to be successful, the COR on the outbound dial peer should be a subsetof inbound dial peer, let us assume this scenario, if there is an incoming call and it matches a dial-peer with incoming CO...

this message apper when i try to call the AA pilot number:CALL_CONTROL-6-APP_NOT_FOUND: Application aa in dial-peer 1000 not found.  Handing callid 91 to the alternate appand this is my configuration:application service app-b-acd-aa flash:bacdprompts...

I have successfully setup a custom alert in RTMT, however I have run into a problem that I am hoping someone can help with.How can I set up the alert so it is based on the cluster rather than an individual server? As an example, I want to monitor tra...

Resolved! MWI port

All,Will a phone line (DN) need to reach the MWI port in order for MWI to work? Or just the MWI needs to reach the phone line (DN)? Or they both the phone line (DN) and MWI need to reach each other?Thanks!

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a request from one of my client to implement t an auto attendant in their location. The setup is running CUCME ver 7.1 and CUE ver 7.2. Please see the attached file for the requested call flow. My questions is about 1.     the busy prompt...

faizal_vi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco CME 4.1

HiI have a gentleman who came to me for some help and i didn't want to steer him in the wrong direction on how to fix his issue.He is telling me that he was able to get CME installed but the translation rules aren't working. If you read below this is...

Unity connection 7 not attempting the user to sign into their mailbox when the messages button selected.  They get the default message from Unity Connection-Cisco Cathy.  It is acting like Unity does not recognize the extension to mailbox.  I have th...

grnelis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes