IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Our Cisco 3845 is configured as a DHCP server for the phone vlan, and has been working properly in this capacity since the beginning of time, right up until this morning anyway...  Out of the 90 phones currently deployed in our vlan, 4 were stuck at ...

by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get SRST working.  So far inbound calling works fine but I cannot get any outbound calls to work out the PRI.  Hear is a sample of my dial peers:dial-peer voice 20 pots destination-pattern 9[2-9]...... port 0/0/0:23 forward-digits 7!di...

Hi,I've been unable to get corlist outgoing working on an ephone-dn. 12.4(9)T7Is there any known issue ? Workaround ?I.e. even if an ephone-dn has corlist outgoing x, it is selectable by a non-member corlist incoming ephone-dn.TIA,-Carlos

cgm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,i'm little bit confused about TPs.I created some TPs for CLIR, cause i have a phone group, which should do CLIR to external/internal calls.The TPs has only CLIR enabled and the configured CSS includes the partitions of the Route Patterns.The ...

Resolved! Auto QOS

We use 3750's and use auto QOS with Siemens VOIP phones. Is auto QOS specifically for Cisco VOIP phones or do all VOIP phones adhere to the same standards? We appear to be getting alot of jitter.

hi,i need some confirmation on my understanding.1> call forward all - when call forwarding is enabled on the phone by the user, the phone actually does not have a record of the call which are being forwarded. is there other workarounds?2> call forwar...

cashqoo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes