IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco 2811 that is terminating SIP trunks from my provider. From there I have FXS ports on the router that connect to a PBX. When caller call in and get the voicemail gretting they have the option to press 9 to leave a message. when they pre...

sdwitner1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need some help to sort out an issue concerning the integration of CUE 8.0 with CUCM 8.0. I have configured the CTI ports and CTI route point in CUCM and all of them are registered.When I issue the command "show ccn status ccm-manager" in CUE,...

cg100668 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In several Cisco documents i have seeing that reverse (PTR) records should be update when CUCM name is change.Somebody knows the reason of this?. Up to my knowledge CUCM only uses DNS forward A record at boot up for filling the hosts, rhosts, sqlhost...

aalejo by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We're using a CUCM 6.1.4 and now trying to setup a call recording.I use a SIP Trunk to signalize to the recording server. The phones of third generation have Built-In-Bridge enabled, Recording Profile on the Line ist defined an enabled too. Th...

Is there a document that tells what the fields are in the OutputCmrRecord line of the CallManager trace file?Here is an example:outputCmrData CMR data - 2,3,232851,3,"3313",59770361,1271856744,1103,35296,1097,35104,0,0,0,"ace5e2e2-943e-44a4-8235-818d...

Resolved! Viewmail 8.0.3

ENVIRONMENT:Unity 5.0.1Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bitExchange 2007MS Outlook 2007We recently upgraded our Viewmail client on some test workstations from 7.0.2 to 8.0.3 and noticed a significant delay in playback. Also, the progress bar is not synchonize...

dcagampan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have a fax machine model ( Muratec F 68P) which is terminated on Cisco VG224 , the VG224 is using SCCP  with CUCM 7.1.3 ,the problem is when I need to send a fax from the fax machine I can't send and when I used the fax for a voice call it...

Hi Guys,My Customer have a one CallManager version 4.2.3 and will be migrate to 7.1 using the another machine. I Not know nothing about the DMA and I have the following questions:- When I will be configure the new machine the name have that be the sa...

Will a Cisco UC 500 voice system work with a poe switch from another manufacturer?  Customer has poe switch already installed and doesn't want to purchase another switch unless a necessity to get full-featured use of the Cisco voice system.  Which Ci...