IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I try to reconfigure a 8 ports t1 blade on a catalyst 6000.this actual config :#module 2 : 8-port T1set port voice interface  2/1 dhcp disable 10.3.1.41/255.255.255.0 vlan 8 tftp 10.3.1.2 gateway 10.3.1.1and then...everytime i try to paste the ...

desrochj1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have branches gateways connected as H323 to a call manager cluster. i am using centralized call processing for all the users in branches.i want to configure MOH for the branch phones and wondering what to do. note that my ISP does not support mu...

ichehouri by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My config :CUCM6-----------ISR2811------(sip)--------NAT+FW-------(sip)--------SIP ProviderISR2811 and NAT+FW are not the same equipment.ISR2811 : IP-to-IP feature, only one network interface + private ip address.NAT+FW : not a Cisco equipment....

Can someone please share a defined QoS policy map for ICCS Cluster over Wan CUCM 7.1.3 or the best way to match traffic for all ICCSThanksclass-map match-all VOICE-RTP  description VOIP Bearer Trafficmatch access-group name VOICEclass-map match-all V...

shaftstri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco 7940's and 7960's with a 2821 router and CUCM 7.1.2. When the phones go into SRST, I can dial out and caller ID verifies the line I am calling out is correct and the phone has the correct line appearence, but  dialing in does not work.