cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Disconnected call issue

Hi all,I'm experiencing a problem with CM 7.1.3. When incoming call through FXO port in MGCP gateway is hang up by the caller, status of softphone is still connected. The softphone user hear disconnect tone and i checked the MGCP gateway using show v...

minfonet by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Testing hunting

I've got a 2800 ISR setup for 8 POTS lines, this is for a remote site opening up soon. The remote site will have 8 POTS lines running into a pair of 4 port FXO's. My question is this; how can I test to see that the lines are hunting properly here in ...

barge in

I have an operator - who wishes to listen in on trainee operators. Though you can listen with one of them using the  handset and the other using the headset on the same phone - this is not good enough -don`t you love SWB operators!!!!!! On the Nortel...

iptuser55 by Frequent Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

TAPS error

We are have installed UCCX 7 and CUCM 6.1 and have installed TAPS as per doc. if we do a debug via the script on either the actual UCCX server or a local machine we get the same error regarding missing TAPS\TAPSCCM.TXT file. The file is on the UCCX s...

iptuser55 by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SIP Trunk

HiI want to setup basic Sip trunk with Service provider on my CME. There would be no authentication required for the sip trunk configuration, as per the service provider.In the configuration on CME, do I need to configure the sip-ua OR do i only coni...

csshenoy80 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IM only Presence

Can i have an independent presence deployment to be used for only IM session without the need for any CUCM?Do we have any guides / references for the sameAmbi

ambi by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes