cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CUCM 6.1

There used to be be best practices for cm am looking for a best practice for cucm6.1 we have pub and three subs and want to enable web dialer but am not sure which server to enable it on i believe the service has to be enabled on one of the 4 and ide...

glk.clark by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISDN E1 channels

Good afternoon,I've a little issue with the synchronization of my E1 channels. In fact, I've 2911 router with an E1 controller connected to the PSTN provider. The GW is registered in MGCP - great this works.default myBy default my voice channels are ...

SAF Support on AIM2/NME -CUE

Hi,We are looking at upgrading to CUE 8.x and are wondering about SAF support on the AIM2 or NME cards. We don't want to buy the AIM2 and find out that it won't support SAF if/when this becomes available.Anyone have suggestions about which card we sh...

j.dewiele by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCME/CUE IP Phone Time Issues

My question is regarding CUCME and CUE and getting the correct time to display on the phones, for voicemail timestamps, and the CME system time.I've done a number of CME/CUE installs and it seems that this is always an issue, albiet one that I can us...

gmgarrian by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 7925 Keypad Auto Lock

Is there a way to set the auto lock timeout for the 7925 for all the phones across the board without having to touch the individual phones?  We'd like to set it to a low value but set it for several hundred phones at once.Thanks!Jim

astinus by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes