IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have several outside sales types that have an interal directory number that simply forwards to a cell phone. That being the case their voicemail lands on their cell phones and they miss the benefits of Unity.If they had desk phones I could setup Mo...

Resolved! Unity 5 AA

Hello,I am trying to configure an incoming number to be transferred to an auto attandant, AA itself will hv to play different message depending on Time of the Day. One of the options in the AA is to transfer the call back to receptionist and company ...

Hi,Im having a mental block here and i know its because im thinking too hard about the bigger picture.We have CUCM in UK, Germany and some other places. We have a fleet of Avaya in US and Mexico. Each country has their own dial plan and are not willi...

gbljoba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi VoIP Gurus,I got a report from one of our agent and she had experience a ghost call. per her description, her phone ring and on the phone displays the number of the caller but she hears nothing upon lifting the handset. Sounds a one way audio, my ...

hi there .. can any one tell me how to reset cisco 7975 phone to its factory defaults plz dont tell me its # followed by 123456789*0# becoz everytime i am doing this it shows its upgrading the image but again comes back to the old configuration dont ...

Just upgraded from 6.x to 7.1(2).Unsure why this happening...I have DRS configured to backup CCM, which I would assume only backs up the Publisher. The DRF status showing it attempting to backup the subscriber too and fails on the Platform.Here's the...

Dear All,     Do you have experience in configure  SMDI in VG224 device?? As VG248 will be end of sale, we wants to replace VG248 with VG224 for those SMDI connections in VG248.Any input will be much appreciated!!Michael.

lwai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes