IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have CUPS installed for a small test at the same time our deskside guys are running OCS as a test as well. I`m possible looking to implement CUPS as part of OCS as CUCIMOC.The  issue I seem to have is the link up between the phone and OCS/CUPS cli...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know what is the maximum number of ip phone extensions that can be supported by the UC500, i have the 24user model.From my understanding; my 24 user model, is capable to support up to MAX 24 IP PHONES. How about the number of exte...

Hi,My customer has got IP phone 7940 configured for two lines first as VOIP and second as PSTN. Now my customer want the first line as PSTN and second line as CUG please let us know is there a way to swap the line only, without the rebat of all the p...