IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,In CUCME you can create an XML file and use it for Local Speed Dial. How do I acheive this in CUCM 7.1? I have a customer that wants local Speed dials common to all users in a department. Can I use the same XML files I have for CUCME, How do I get...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a CUCM 7.1 and a 2821 with 2PRI connected to the PSTN.When calling outbound from an IP Phone 79xx (7911, 7945, etc) to the PSTN we got the following error:Dec 14 10:18:26.249: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: TX -> DISCONNECT pd = 8  callref = 0x070D...

I have a problem that I  do not know how to fix.  A new system has been installed and the problem that I am facing is that people have their own extension but also have line appearances of other people as well. What happens is that if they push the m...

smolz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a client that has an emergency and not much money to purchase a nice new 2900 series router and NM-CUE so we are trying to quicky use the 2651XM that was running SRST for CallManager server that was offsite to run CME.So here is the lowdown -...