IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have call manager 6.0 synchronise successfully with an active directory server via LDAP. However when the users are imported successfully via LDAP, the password and pin are not disclosed? I presume the password would be the login credentials of t...

I am trying to configure a ringtone and allow others to add this ring tone. I am aware that I have to configure the file in a wav file with PCM or uLaw format. I need to then upload the file via tftp using CM admin. Then edit the xml file. Problem is...

Hi i have a question about the following, i have a customer and he wants that he has an IVR like 1 menu choose language (1 - 2 -3) - then under these menus he wants a submenu like 1 - HR and 2 - Payroll under these submenus he wants other submenus f...

pbogaerts by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Wondering if anyone has experienced something similar to this issue.When calling a specific DID extension from the PSTN through a H323 gateway from a landline the call is successful........but when dialing from a mobile (tried serveral providers) ...