IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all.CUCM 11.5.1.12900-21 In IP Phone Services you can specify a Web Link as a Service Category.  I have some ideas for using this but thought I would see how it works first. I created a very basic html page with some text in the body. After creat...

PACC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, When we use Mobility to transfer a call from a softphone (IP Communicator) to a cell phone, it works fine. However, if we have multiple people on a call (like a conference) and then try to use Mobility to transfer to a cell phone, the call...

Hello Everybody!  First time positing so I apologize if I leave out crucial information normmaly added to question post. I have been working in Routing and Switching for a while now but I have now been assigned with maintaining our VOIP Network.  I h...

Kuilan18 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have a problem with the Jabber: lately some Jabber contacts are keeping their old callsign instead of the new one. What can I do?Let me explain the situation better: a Jabber is created for the directory number 150 named "Mario Rossi". Ever...

RFC_2549 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are planning to install a 4351 ISR gateway in our contact center setup (UCCE) to support 450 simultaneous G729 ( medium complexity) calls with the following PVDM's and T1 cards. PVDM4-64                :64-channel DSP moduleSM-X-PVDM-500     ...

Hi,We currently have a huntgroup setup for all incoming calls on a PRI line that is broadcasted to LineGroup1 with 4 extensions for 15 seconds. In the event there is no answer in LineGroup1, the call moves to LineGroup2 with a single extension (299) ...

hrish_420 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am planing to deploy new 6000 IP phones for customer- customer have existing 1 unit of BE6000M and 1 unit of BE6000H , can they re-used and cluster for support 6000 user/phones ,  if not for cucm server which one is suitable for support 6000 phones...

Hi,Shall I add new framework for every new jabber users ( android & Iphone ) ?My Cisco phone is seen busy, when wifi is dropping connection several times, then I forced reset to my phones and jabber settings. That is why I want to know how it configu...