IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VoIP Configuration

Hello,As I don't have any experience with VoIP, can someone explain to me what does the below configuration do?I want to understand the call direction. dial-peer voice 200 voipsession protocol sipv2session target ipv4:x.x.x.x:5060session transport ud...

So here is the basics of what we are looking to do.  I have a NIM 4E/M module installed in our ISR4300 router and we use this module largely for intercom like things.  I've been tasked with integrating a piece of equipment which I'm not sure how to h...

Pinout.jpg
kossuth78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

TeamI have an EU that is replacing is EoL series 7900 phones - with 8800 phones. My issue is that his current phones that are on wall mounts are locked into the mount. Do the new phones/wall mounts come with keys that will unlock the current phones?C...

I think I know the answer to this, but I'll press on regardless! I've got a client that needs to play an annoucement greeting in front of their agents stating that calls into the contact centre (which isn't using UCCX or UCCE) may be recorded. At the...

barry by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes