IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a CUCMBE version 6.1.3 that is giving me fits. I have need of sending a incoming call to a hunt pilot and (especially after hours) a call handler.I cannot get the UC to transfer a call to a call handler at all. Every call goes to the Opening G...

bhillman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloi have a cisco business edition ver 7 with 3G space for cdr databasethe problem is that i recive only 100 records add i have many many more(cisco pdf written untill 1 milion records) the cdr configure ass 80% purge and for know the database is f...

I have a Call Manager 7.0 registered with Grandstream GXP 2010 SIP phones.I have created a router pattern to use the FAC, but when a dial a number that uses the the route pattern with the FAC, there is no tone to enter the code.Eventually the call fa...

wdiclo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloVoice ExpertsI have recently installed UC 7.1 for 50 users and CUCM7.1 for 250 users. My company bought only 50 users licensces with mail box for unity.I have configured IVR on unity connection for external user to reach these extensions by dial...

Hi every one,I have call manger 5 and alot of CISCO IP Phones. All phones work fine by Power over Ethernet PoENow, we have a office that is far from the main buliding about 185 m, I making LAN cable from Switch to Phone (about 190 m cable)when tried ...

Hi,I am using CUCIMOC in CUCM 7 and windows 7. everything is working except when I call from CUCIMOC in softphone mode, there is no audio. I've already setup audio and video in MOC for CUCIMOC. any suggestion would be very appreciated.thanksAlex