IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have many remote sites. and use CCM cluster at two "Headquarter".All remote site connect in the CCM.site 1 have DN 1XXXsite 2 have DN 2XXXsite 3 have DN 3XXXsite 4 have DN 4XXXIf the link between Headquarter and site 3 is cuted down,does site 3...

iantra123 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have recently aquired  the IP communicator using 7.0.4.0I have setup on my laptop no problem but tried to setup on my managers laptop. Have done exactly the same as for myself  but his version does not seem to recognise the ext number. I have de...

Hi I am not able to Configure Cisco Wireless IP Phone 7921 in  Call Manager Server 4.1(3)because Call Manager does not support 7921 Models, so  do we need to install Cisco 7921  firmware in Call Manger Server   or we need to upgrade the call manager....

Hi there i am installing an UC500 at a customer site. The CCME version of this UC500 is 4.2.3. I implemented the Called Name Display like it is mentioned on the Cisco site. First activate the service DNIS Dir-Lookup and also activated the service DNI...

Hi All,One of my client requested a CME with unity express for below mentioned requirement. - 100 ip phones to be installed in 8 branches. - All these branches are connected by MPLS. - He wants to have voice Mailbox for 100 users with Auto attendant...