IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have installed UC520 in our company currently with 14 users. There’s a problem of the UC520 hanging every now and then, basically the system get hang, and no call are been received and placed outside / inside the network. This is the only proble...

mudasar85 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's a tricky one:The config is a CME 4.1.I have a senior's home that a resident has the extension 3682 (call him Bob).  I have another resident (call her Sally) that wants to call a PSTN number 368-25## (call this person Fred).  As soon as Sally c...

Hi, I am trying to use the Modify Button items option to re-arrange the order of the buttons on a UDP.When I select save I am getting the following error message:"Update failed. One of the required fields on the page has the same value as an entry th...

ian.ryder by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've  the following problem.I'm trying a phone number of 23 digits.The callmanager send correctly all digits to voice-ge, but the voice-ge send to PSTN only the first 20 digits.The callmanager io 4.2.3 and the voice-gw in a 3745 with IOS c3745-ipvoic...

HiCould anyone know what is different between the following when using cordless phone ?A.     press digits then "call"          -- > sometimes failedB.     press "call" then digits          -- > always successfulRegardsLeung Che Man

cm6043 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Voice VLANs

Not sure if this is the right thread or if I should put this under LAN switching, but here it goes.I know that with Catalyst switches you can issue the "switchport voice vlan #" command to separate voice and data traffic by utilizing CDP to communica...