IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have recently aquired  the IP communicator using 7.0.4.0I have setup on my laptop no problem but tried to setup on my managers laptop. Have done exactly the same as for myself  but his version does not seem to recognise the ext number. I have de...

Hi I am not able to Configure Cisco Wireless IP Phone 7921 in  Call Manager Server 4.1(3)because Call Manager does not support 7921 Models, so  do we need to install Cisco 7921  firmware in Call Manger Server   or we need to upgrade the call manager....

Hi there i am installing an UC500 at a customer site. The CCME version of this UC500 is 4.2.3. I implemented the Called Name Display like it is mentioned on the Cisco site. First activate the service DNIS Dir-Lookup and also activated the service DNI...

Hi All,One of my client requested a CME with unity express for below mentioned requirement. - 100 ip phones to be installed in 8 branches. - All these branches are connected by MPLS. - He wants to have voice Mailbox for 100 users with Auto attendant...

Hi Guruwith CFUR feature, it works fine with SRST.however, in normal operation, let us say the IP phone disconnected from the IP network, so the loop would happen. change the service parameter to some number can avoid loop, my question is, is there a...

study_voip by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All! One of our financial customers is asking us to provide him with information regarding the security and encryption level of the messages stored on the Unity Connection 8.x. He wants to know if the messages (VM) stored on the server are or coul...

ntherond by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes