IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I am just confused as to when SIP trunking is required. Lets say i have an organization with 100 nodes and we want to deploy centralized call manager at hub. Now what i am confused about is, do i ever need a sip trunk between my own gateways e...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Cisco Call Manager 7.xCisco Unity 4.2(1).I have the following setup in my scenario:1 voicemail account registeret with the number: 5400The Alternative Extensions:541154225433542999995476-------------------------------------------------------------...

Working on a RFP that requires an ATA186.  I have a couple of questions, that I can’t find answers on Cisco Website, hopefully someone has already run across these issues.1.       ATA 186 is EOL may 1st.  the replacement is the ATA 187 but I can’t f...

dvaggalis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a 2821 with IOS version 12.4(20)T4.I set up Meet-Me and it was working initially.  I could get several people into a conference.  It's been about 3 months since I set it up.  Today was the first day the client wanted to use it, and it di...

refram by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes