IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hopefully someone can help me.  We are running Unity 4.0 and the message time is always GMT -5 regardless of what we set the system time to.  The time zone in the users' profiles are set to default, which I've read means it should match the windows s...

If I Logon on to the CLI I am able to Logon successfully, however if I attempt to Logon via the GUI I receive a Logon Denied even though I am using the same user name and password that I used when using the CLI.Has anyone experienced this issue and w...

gppataky2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysPls post for me the installation and configuration guide for UNITY 4 along with the steps from Call mananger sidealso am looking for the configuration guide for Call manager 6.1Thanks

alsayed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 2 IPCC Express in HA mode.One is primary and other is secondary and now we want to keep both are at different location with different IP subnets.So can we keep both the IPCC Express servers in different IP Addresses? IF yes ,then what are ...

Hi experts.This is completely for my home setup. Not for productionI have 1 2611XM with NM-2v and 1 2801 with pvdm-8.I want to know which E1 card to use between these 2 routers that can carry both voice and data. I just want to play with it and pract...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are facing an issue in extension mobility/h323 gateway. The callers are getting continuous beep when the user is log-out state(users having DID)This is only happening when calling from extrenally. internally it is fine, give busy tone. Any ...