cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Questions

What is the limit on the max no of phones we can connect to a CUCM 4x, CUCM 6x, CUCM 7x cluster ?Is there any standout difference between CUCM 6x & CUCM 7x ? ( is Local Route Group the answer ? )Can we integrate Unity 5 with more than one CUCM cluste...

Hi,I made few SIP test calls. During my calls, as per my test I had to failover my Gateway to backup GW. When I failed over all my current SIP calls got stuck.Is there any way or timer on the GW or Call Manager 7.x that expires after x minutes.Thanks...

Hi All;I have to do hardware upgrade for the current system and keep the same Cisco Call manager version, in that case what is the best method to migrate the configuration in a safe and easy way without need to re-doing it?Any advise?RegardsBilal

Hi experts.I am currently running CME on 3745 dynamips version. I am not using any basic files for firmwares since i am using CIPC and IP blue. I have read that, CME provides license in packs like, 24 users, 36 users and so on. I havent uploaded any ...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts.SCCP based Ip phones request services from their SCCP server (like CME router). What do i need firmware for ? i mean i have read cases where like 7960 is being upgraded so why is that ? what a firmware natively provides to ip phone ?Can so...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes