IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hii,We just finished Presence configuration, and everythings loogs good, but when i am trying to log on to UPC the message appears" login failed:Unable to connect to you login server"thanks

Hi,Software installation:- Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 7.0.1.11000-2- Cisco Unity 4.2 Build 4.2(1)I have noticed something strange...If I - on a CISCO IP PHONE 7940 SERIES phone (with a voicemail attached) - decline an incoming ca...

Resolved! Transfer AA to DN

I need the connection and when answered by the AA have the option to dial the extension number.For this necessarily needs to be configured in the users Unity Connection?If I did not configure how the call will be treated?

Hi All;If I have 7 E1 controllers, and I need to create a trunk group for those 7 controller (to put all these E1s in one trunk group), so I can do a PLAR for the trunk group instead of doing it for each controller, how it will be? Any help?RegardsBi...

Having a very strange muffled audio issue.  Phone model affected is 7942G.  Phone firmware is SCCP42.8-5-3s.  CUCM version is 6.1.5.10000-10.  When I call into Unity from my phone it is very muffled.  Even though Unity is local we are using g.729 (be...