cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

911 dialing and SRST

I have a site that is a SRST that is regietered to a Call Manager cluster (7.1.x). When registered to CCM or the 911 calls are going out the local CCM PRI's and not the SRST PRI's. What can I check to verify why the calls are routing out the CCM PRI'...

SIP on 1760 router

I've got 1760 router  configured in cme and the IOS reliese is:Version 12.2(7r)XM2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)flash:c1700-sv8y7-mz.123-7.T.binNow my customer wants to configure sip phone but with this relies I'm not able to do this.Can you tell me wich I...

bagnolini by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Doubt about MCS 78XX Hardware

Hi Guys,I have the following doubt: I need to do upgrade version 4.1 to 5.1 to be using in the laboratory. I have the 03 machinesMCS-7815-I1MCS-7825-H2MCS-7815-I2The link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps5...

wilsonsant by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM CDR Analysis and Reporting

I understand that CCM and CUCM no longer keeps CDR records and we now ship them off via FTP/sFTP to an external server. However, there is still the "CDR Analysis and Reporting" menu under Services-> Tooks ->. Is that so you can FTP/sFTP them to anoth...

mmertens by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCM 6.1 LDAP synch - contacts

Hi,I've configured LDAP synch with customers LDAP directory which consists of user accounts and contacts. Synch process pulls user accounts but not the contacts. Hence when a user presses the directories button on a IP Phone, the phone only lists use...

gsidhu by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! With MGCP/FXO all Phones can call out but with H.323 only Specific Phones can call outside & gives busy tone

Hi,I am using 4FXOs with H.323. Only four specific IP Phones can make outside calls and when i try to call outside call from remaining IP Phones it gives busy tone. All the IP Phones were were working fine with MGCP but since i had changed to H.323 t...

haseeb by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes