IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,     I would like to setup fax detection using and analog line conneted to an FXO port on my SBCS.  All of the documentation that I find references doing Fax Detection on DID's.  Does anyone know whether or not Fax detection is supported on FXO...

Hello,I tried to set  up CUCM V7.1.3 with LDAP Auth.  I configured the CUCM to use UPN as username.  I used sys.netlab@netlab.loc in LDAP Manager Distinguished Name in LDAP Directory and the LDAP user Search base is dc=netlab,dc=loc.  It works fine. ...

markcarat by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 501 running version 6.3(1). I am having issues with my IP Phones behind teh PIX. The Phones register fine with CUCM 7.13 but I am getting 1 way audio. I have verified this is not a routing / ACL issue. I have attached my config, Any idea...

walshliam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  With one of our customer, we have two different servers of Cisco Unity, that is Version 7.x and version 4.x. These two servers are not digitally networked but they have license pooling enabled in common.The license information in both the servers...

kumar3880 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, here is dial-peer config:dial-peer voice 5284 voip description Mys Kamenniy translation-profile outgoing TO_M_KAM destination-pattern 752841[0-3] session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:10.96.120.70 codec g711ulaw no vadhere is debug output fr...

Hello all,We have to ATA186 SCCP, each one is connected with fax machin. one of them work fine can send and receive from and to pstn, but the other cant do that and i change it many time, for urs known the two ATA have the same configuration expect i...

Hi,   I have a remote site with a T1 connection back to the main site. We decided to use G729 for the phones. All of our other sites are G711. I configured 2 HW transcoder resources on 2821 routers. I tested each transcoder individually and they both...

walshliam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm setting up monitoring of several CUCM servers and I'd like some advice regarding the monitoring of services.  There are 5 levels of alerts in the monitoring system (Informational, Warning, Minor, Major, and Critical).  The alert level contr...