IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BAT Error No.

I know it's a strange title but to be honest I'm getting a strange very vague error message. This is happening when trying to create a new Phone Template Configuration for either a 7941 or 7942 phone. I've tried with various settings from just the ba...

hi friends,i am having 2851 ccme and i am having 7 analog lines and one 30 channel PRI linewhat i need is once the analog lines are used (full ) then automatically system has to select pri line to call outsideand i am using 9 to dial out.i attaching ...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have configured a SIP trunk to a third party PBX, and it works using G711 always with MTPs.I have tried to use G729 placing the SIP trunk in another region, but the call fails.I think that the problem is that the MTPs (I have CCM MTPs, IO...

mcecilia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes