IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Scenario is we have  installed Call managers at Delhi (Rohini) Location it is central location for all over India through WAN link, the issue i am facing is we have  installed IP Phones in Okhla (delhi) which is connected through WAN to the call m...

Hi everybody,     I need to apply a Barge in feature for the operator; so he can barge any extension between 1000 extensions in the site and notify him that there is important call.when i started configure the Barge in feature for him i found myself ...

hi,I have 7 ata186 at customer site. 6 ata with SCCP signaling image and 1 with H323 image. I manually configured 6 SCCP ATA and these ATA are working fine and registering with the callmanager. I also changed the H323 image of single ata with SCCP im...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  We have customer who is using Cisco Unity 4.2, which is integrated with MS Exchange for UM delivery of voice messages. Recently there was an error which was related to licensing, that was reported for over-subscription.     The number of subscrib...

kumar3880 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, anyone know why occurs this error in SIP.000849: May 20 18:37:25.210: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Error/rtpAvpCodec_to_voipCodec:Unexpected RTP PayloadType :255 in SDP Body000850: May 20 18:37:25.214://11673/91C0E3929CC3/SIP/Error/sipSPI_ipip_copy_sdp_...

Hi!I discovered yesterday a problem with Extension mobility and CiscoTSP. The problem is this.  When a Tapi app checks the devices which are connected in this moment, the app asks through CiscoTSP to the Call Manager the status and events of these de...

All,In my call manager configuration, I have the following setup: Cisco Voice Mail Port, ports name CiscoUM1-VI1 to CiscoUM1-VI16 have calling search space 440_National_CSS attached to them. Voice Mail Pilots configuration, I have Voice Mail Pilot Nu...

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes