IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to connect to a SIP ITSP using CUCM 7.1.3 and a voice gateway running CUBE.  When I dial out I can get the call to ring my cell phone, but when I answer I never get audio cut through.  The IP phone doesn't appear to know that it answered as it...

shh5455 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have found in one of our rather large deployments that when an outside caller calls a DID into the Auto Attendant in Unity Connection 2.1 that if they use the system transfer option to transfer to an analog phone on a VG224 that is busy that it wil...

budmiller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully someone can help me.  We are running Unity 4.0 and the message time is always GMT -5 regardless of what we set the system time to.  The time zone in the users' profiles are set to default, which I've read means it should match the windows s...