IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

The below message is what i am getting on a 3845 router. I had upgraded the IOS and had to roll it back. Users are unable to reach extensions and the call manager is reporting "we are currently experiencing call problems. Are there any suggestions to...

Hi,I have two Call managers in intercluster trunk with no gatekeeper controlled, one have the version 7.1.3.2000 and another 7.1.3.32900. When make a call between extension on deferents call manager the calling name no is showing.The option " Display...

Dears;i am trying to install the Locale for language by software Installation/Upgrade tap in the CM OS administration but i got an error message:The Directory could not be located.my laptop  is the FTP server and the file is located in c:\locale\file...

eng.shadi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,on RTMT/Syslog Viewer, every minute, i can see the following error and Notice messages:Date: May 18 15:38:50Machine Name: sv-ccm-cv-01Severity: NoticeProcess:  mgetty[17456]Message: : failed dev=ttyS0, pid=17456, login time out Date: May 18 15:38:...