IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have boot problem on two cisco 7906 ip phone.when i plug the network cable from my PoE switch, the phone power on and it's light stay on "applications menu" button, the screen is blank and nothing happened. I press and maintain # when power on t...

Hello,We are using CUCM7.0  with tcl script to play announcements, PSTN caller calls and dials CUCM extension to reach a IP phone user.The  problem is if the user dials another outside PSTN number while announcement is being played the outgoing dial-...

oterrones by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I live outside the U.S. and need help making route patterns in CUCM7.   I have all inside network IP phones working and the gateway is setup and being controlled by MGCP.  The gateway is a 3725 with 4FXO mod supporting 4 analog lines out to...

Hi to all,I have one issue, the customer need to configure the radius in the voice gateway (router 2821) and enter the following command,aaa new-modelaaa authentication dot1x default group radiusaaa authorization network default group radiusaaa sessi...

Hey Guys,Can someone point me in the right direction on where I can find documentation on how many phones each platform can handle or how many mailboxes for Unity/Unity connection, etc...  I just want to make sure I get the right ones.  Thanks in adv...

I have changed the language locale within the UC520 to display french on the sets, but the 7931 sets display half english and half french. Is this normal and if not what am I missing to have all french language displayed on the 7931 sets?