IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a T1 that previously has only been used for outgoing long distance. The plan is to get some new 800 numbers that will be incoming on the same T1. I understand that I can use a translation rule to map the incoming dnis to the internal dn that ...

dkite by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PROBLEM TO ACCESS TO GLOBAL DIRECTORY IN THE CCM WEB. CCM 4.1(3)sr3a When I try in the CCM web administration to the Global directory I obtain the next error: Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error /ccmadmin/usersidebar.asp A trappa...

Resolved! Cisco Unity Time

Could somebody help me with the following problem?I am trying to configure the of cisco unity time but I can t.I am doing the following:clock timezone8 (europe)18 (greece)Therefore TZ='Europe/Athens' will be used.Is the above information OK?1) YesLoc...

I need to know are there any prerequisites in applying security patches, like SR release etc. i did not find any release notes or readme files for the following hotfix of Call Manager 4.3 OS ver 2003.1.2aMS10-019 win-K9-MS10-019-Windows2003-KB978601....

SJ SJ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ExpertsI am new to voice need assistanceMy scenarioI have a HP3500 curve in productionit has port 10 defined in data vlan 301 and         port 12 defined in voice vlan 310so i connected port 10 on HP 3500- port 1 on cisco 3650 switch              ...

Hi Dears,Any one can help me to understand the licensing very well , i need document or training to understand where i use th license what every part means , how to calculate it , to support me to create a BOQ .regards,

RKha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CalManager 4.3(2) and we are having the following issue.  Please see attached picture for basic layout.ConfigurationCCM B is connected to Old GK using a H225 trunkCCM A is connected to New GK using an H225 TrunkRemote zones are configure...

dan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes