IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good day all,I have the following problem.I am trying to configure the auto-attendant in Call Manager Express 7.0, Cisco Unity 3.1I have configured the following:On Cisco Unity:ccn trigger sip phonenumber 191 application "autoattendant" enabled maxse...

Resolved! CCM 4.2 + IPMA

Hi,Running 4.2.3 in a cluster (PUB + SUB). Corporate Directory is DC.In the IPMA Assistant Console, when searching the corporate directory some incorrect information is retrieved (it seems as if it doesn't retrieve the most recent  and accurate "vers...

pmarques by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Netpros.I have two faxes in the same office which are connected to different ATA boxes. The faxes have 4 digit extensiton numbers fax 1 = 5286 fax 2= 5288I have a H.323 gateway with the following dial peer config and translation patterndial-peer v...

Hi All,Randomly we are facing a problem of call drop. We have checked on the gateway and pri level there are no errors.I have collected the sdi traces from call manager. In the traces i found below error for dropped calls,05/01/2010 16:27:29.590 CCM|...

Is there a command, or some way to determine, whether the MOH in a branch is coming from my router or my CUCM server?I have branches complaining that their phones are displaying a "high call volume" message on the display, they hear a couple of beeps...

gear53x11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes