cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Pause Dial String

I am looking for a way to add a pause in a dial string that is sent from CUCM.  I want to be able to send a call to a number with a menu and have all of the digits for the options in the menu sent with the number. Does anyone know of any wildcards or...

MRCobb by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

90 trunks are distributed across three VG's  andthe call flow should be as> follows;>> Call 1 out via vg 1> Call 2 out via vg 2> Call 3 out via vg 3> Call 4 out via vg 1> And so on>> This distribution is acheived by setting up the route group on call...

I'm having problems to keep a CME registered with a GK Cluster. Very often the link to this branch goes down. When it goes back up the gateway don't send RRQ to the GK. I applied the following configuration:voice service voiph323  ras timeout rrq  4...

I have a CH with a greeting on it.  When listening to the greeting, is there a key that will repeat the greeting, or is the only option to Loop to the CH again.Basically want to have the greeting play twice, before moving to the After gReeting option...

Hello,When users transfer call they are not able to talk with the recipient to let them know who they are transfering to them. Phones:  7961GSystem:  UC520 Smart Business CommunicationUnder global settings this appears to be set to:  9,TWhat setting(...

SAMcp2010 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes